- The controller of your personal data is ADON legal, legal entity code 304981870, registered office address Gynėjų st. 14-65, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania, tel. +370 656 52351, e-mail email@example.com. In case any questions regarding this Policy or your personal data arise, please contact ADON legal.
- This Policy may be updated. The new version of the Policy shall be published on the Website (www.adon.legal).
PROVISION OF LEGAL SERVICES
- ADON legal processes personal data of its clients (as well as employees or other representatives of the clients) and other persons whose data shall be processed in order to provide legal services. For this purpose personal data are processed by ADON legal on the basis of legal services agreements concluded with clients and legal requirements of the Law of Bar of the Republic of Lithuania and other applicable legal acts.
- ADON legal may process the following personal data of the clients (their employees or other representatives) and other persons:
- Personal data (name, surname, represented person, citizenship, personal ID code, date of birth, etc.);
- Contact details (address, e-mail, phone number, etc.);
- Other data necessary for the provision of the relevant legal services.
- Personal data of the clients and other related persons processed for the provision of legal services may be obtained directly from the clients or from other legitimate sources, such as the State Enterprise Centre of Registers, courts, pre-trial institutions, bailiffs, notaries, state institutions and other legal entities.
- ADON legal shall store the personal data of its clients and other persons related to the provision of legal services for the term of validity of respective legal services agreements and for additional 3 years term after the expiration of the said agreements unless applicable legal acts require otherwise.
RESPONDING TO INQUIRIES
- When you contact ADON legal by e-mail, Linkedin or through the Website, ADON legal shall process the received personal data in order to properly administer received inquiries, ensure the quality of the provided services and, if necessary, protect the rights and legitimate interests of ADON legal and other persons.
- ADON legal processes personal data upon your inquiry on the basis of your consent which is actively expressed by contacting ADON legal.
- The following personal data may be processed upon receipt of your inquiry: name, e-mail and any other data you have provided in your inquiry. When submitting inquiries, ADON legal recommends you to comply with at least the minimum requirements for the protection of personal data, – if it is not necessary to disclose certain information, do not provide such information.
- The total storage period of personal data specified in the inquiry shall be up to 3 years. Your personal data may be stored for longer term than the aforementioned if it is necessary for the protection of rights and legitimate interests of ADON legal (or other persons), proper administration of inquiries, handling of complaints or settlement of disputes, as well as in any other cases required by applicable legal acts.
BROWSING THE WEBSITE
- Each time you visit the Website, the following technical data is automatically collected: IP address, access date and time, device operating system data, information about the internet provider, geo-location data, language settings and other relevant data. Aforementioned data is collected by using cookies and (or) similar technological solutions with the consent of the user.
- The cookies used on the Website are provided below:
- _ga – a cookie for statistics on consumer behavior, it collects browsing data, the data is transferred to third parties, stored for 2 years.
- _gat – adjusts the number of Google queries, it is required to collect the unique identifies, the data is transferred to third parties, stored for 10 minutes.
- _gid – a cookie for statistics on consumer behavior, it collects and updates information about your visited web pages, data transferred to third parties, stored for 24 hours after the session.
- PHPSESSID – a cookie that is necessary for the Website to function, it collects a unique ID number of the session, it is not passed to third parties, stored until the session ends.
- pll_language – a cookie to remember the choice of language, it is not transferred to third parties, stored until the session ends.
- Please note that essential and analytical cookies are required for the proper functioning of the Website. If you opt out of these cookies, ADON legal cannot grant the functioning of the Website.
- ADON legal may process your e-mail address and send you newsletters with relevant legal information (which, in no case, may be considered as a legal advice) as well as news related to ADON legal activities.
- For the aforementioned direct marketing purpose your personal data may processed only on the basis of your consent wich is expressed by subscribing to newsletters on the Website. You have the right to unsubscribe from newsletters at any time. You can do this by clicking the link at the bottom of the received newsletter or by informing ADON legal in writing (e. g. by e-mail) on the contacts provided in this Policy.
- ADON legal shall store your personal data processed for direct marketing purpose for 3 years from the date of your consent, unless such consent is withdrawn by the end of this term.
- Clients of ADON legal who have not expressed any objections to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purpose may also receive e-mails about legal services offered by ADON legal or other news related to ADON legal. Such processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of ADON legal in order to inform its clients about other similar legal services provided by ADON legal. The clients can opt-out from the newsletters sent to them at any time.
- ADON legal may process your personal data for recruitment purposes if you have provided any information about yourself (e. g. your CV, motivational letter, etc.) to ADON legal in order to apply for a job position. When submitting your personal data, we recommend you to comply with at least the minimum requirements for the protection of personal data and do not disclose excessive information not related to the recruitment.
- In case of recruitment process ADON legal processes personal data of candidates on the basis of the consent that the candidates have expressed by active submission of their personal data.
- ADON legal shall store your personal data submitted for recruitment purposes until completion of a recruitment process, unless you express a separate consent for it. In cases, when ADON legal does not recruit new employees and you provide any information about yourself (e. g. your CV, motivational letter, etc.) to ADON legal, you express your consent for ADON legal to process your personal data for up to 1 year.
- ADON legal may share certain personal data with other recipients related to the provision of legal services, for example, ADON legal clients, notaries, bailiffs, law enforcement agencies, state and municipal companies, institutions and organizations.
- ADON legal also uses the services provided by third parties (such as third-party data centres, servers, website design, administration services, etc.) that may require access to your personal data to the appropriate extent. In this case, we ensure that the data processors comply with the obligations of confidentiality and adequate personal data protection.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- You have the following rights:
- The right of access to the personal data. You have the right to receive confirmation that ADON legal processes your personal data as well as the right to access your personal data processed and information about the purposes of processing, the categories of data being processed, the categories of data recipients, the period of data processing and the sources of data;
- The right to rectification. If you think that data processed by ADON legal is inaccurate or incorrect, you have the right to request this data to be modified, clarified or corrected;
- The right to erasure (right to be forgotten). When there are circumstances specified in certain legal acts (when the processing of personal data is illegal, the basis of processing of data has disappeared, etc.), you have the right to request ADON legal to erase your personal data;
- The right to restriction of processing. When there are circumstances specified in certain legal acts (when the processing of personal data is illegal, you contest the accuracy of the data, etc.), you also have the right to request ADON legal to restrict the processing of your data;
- The right to data portability. You have the right to transfer your data processed by ADON legal with your consent and by automated means to another data controller;
- The right to disagree with the processing of your personal data if it is processed on a legitimate interest basis, unless there are legitimate reasons for such processing or for the purpose of claiming, enforcing or defending legal requirements;
- The right to revoke your consent to process your personal data. If ADON legal has no other legal basis for the processing of personal data, it will cease processing of personal data immediately after the cancellation (revocation) of the consent provided by you;
- For the implementation of the aforementioned rights of data subject, also all other matters related to the personal data processing, please contact ADON legal in writing for the contact specified in this Policy.
- In case you deem that your rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, L. Sapiegos st. 17, Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in all cases we would recommend you to contact ADON legal first in order to find mutually appropriate and effective solution of the problem.