Akvilė Avulytė is an Associate whose main responsibilities include advising business clients on corporate law matters throughout different stages of company’s life cycle.
- Master’s Degree in Law, Vilnius University
- Prior to joining ADON legal, Akvilė Avulytė worked in a pan-Baltic law firm at corporate and M&A practice group. During her legal career, Akvilė Avulytė has gained valuable experience in both general corporate governance and transactional matters.
- Advised national and foreign investors on establishing business in Lithuania;
- Advised a number of clients on a wide range of legal matters related to daily business activities, including formation of the management structure, changes in the share capital, and other corporate issues;
- Assisted clients on various M&A transactions related matters (including performing legal due diligence and assistance on FDI clearance procedures) as well as drafting various types of business arrangements.