Simas Staniulas is a lawyer focusing mainly on assisting fintech clients in establishing the internal compliance procedures. He has experience working as Operations Officer in AML Compliance department in a Scandinavian capital bank.
- Member of the Student Scientific Society of the Faculty of Law of Vilnius University.
- Prior to joining adon legal, Simas Staniulis worked as Operations Officer in AML Compliance Department in a Scandinavian capital bank, and completed a traineeship programme in Phillip Morris.
- Master’s Degree in Law, Vilnius University (expected 2021)
- Bright Future for Crowdfunding in Europe / ADON legal, 31 January 2020 (link)
- Assisted clients in preparing applications to the Commission for Coordination of Protection of Objects of Importance to Ensuring National Security;
- Advised a company on registering as a consumer credit and mortgage credit provider;
- Assisted clients in licensing payment and e-money institutions;
- Advised clients on set-up of Lithuanian companies, increase of capital, trademark registrations etc.